Zach Hoeken Danger Shield
Photo: Zach Hoeken
Shield URL: Danger Shield
Tags: input, output, button, sound, temperature, light
Maker: Zach Hoeken
Provides a variety of useful inputs and outputs for various projects.
- Three linear slide potentiometers connected to Arduino analog pins A0, A1, and A2.
- Red and yellow LEDs connected to digital pins 5 and 6 (PWM pins) so you can easily vary their brightness.
- Three momentary push buttons connected up to the Arduino's digital pins D10, D11, and D12. Those lines will go low when the buttons are pressed.
- A photocell and a temperature sensor, both with analog outputs, are connected to the analog pins A3 and A4, respectively.
- An 8-bit shift register set up to control a blue 7-segment LED.
- Two buzzers. One is used as a speaker, the other is connected to analog pin A5 and can be used as a knock sensor.
See also wiki.nycresistor.com/wiki/Danger_Shield_1.0
Open Source: Yes, OSHW-compliant
License: GPL v2