Nu Electronics Ethernet Shield v1.0
Photo: Nu Electronics
Shield URL: Ethernet Shield v1.0
Tags: ethernet, network
Maker: Nu Electronics
Ethernet shield that connects your Arduino to a LAN.
- Uses Microchip's ENC28J60 SPI ethernet controller and compatible RJ45 socket.
- Open-source TCP/IP protocol stack as an Arduino library.
- Web client application to use Arduino as a distributed network sensor.
- Directly plug onto your Arduino board, no soldering or fly-wiring needed.
- Stackable - accepts prototype shield or any other boards with Arduino compatible interface.
Open Source: Unknown
The RJ45 jack is physically higher than the headers and may prevent some shields stacking on top neatly. Be careful to avoid short circuits with other shields.