Adafruit Industries Proto Shield
Photo: Limor Fried
Shield URL: Proto Shield
Maker: Adafruit Industries
This shield is designed to make prototyping on your Arduino easy by giving you space to add your own parts without requiring a custom shield PCB.
- Reset button up top.
- ICSP header.
- Lots of GND and +5V rails.
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips.
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- Use 'mini' or 'medium' breadboard.
- Two 3mm LEDs with matching resistors.
- Extra 6mm button.
Open Source: Yes, OSHW-compliant
License: CC BY-SA 2.5
No header pins are specifically reserved by the shield: all connections are available for use in the user's projects.